Sunday, 20 January 2013

Topshop Wishlist January 2013


 High Roller Tank Top, Speckle Skater Skirt, Blue Jamie Jeans, Curve Hem Sweat, Diamond Cut Out Necklace, Lipstick in Saint

I was planning to post another review today but I wasn't able to take any pictures because my camera battery died so I thought I would show you my current wishlist from Topshop. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather coming and longer days. I just hope we get more sun this year because as most of you will know the last summer in the UK was a wash out!

4 comments:

  1. I really love Topshop jeans and I definitely need a couple new pairs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same here, I really like the colour of these. :)

      Delete
  2. I recommend the speckle skater skirt... I bought one the other week and love it!! So comfy and goes with so much. Love all these... Have quite an obsession with topshop!! :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur wishlist!!!
    The skirt is sooo cute ^^
    Im now following u on bloglovin :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment x