Sunday, 3 February 2013

January 2013 Favourites


This is my first ever monthly favourites post and I really want to continue with them over the coming months. I think the number of products will vary as I tend to use the same things over and over. So as we have now reached the end of January and I thought I would show you what I have been loving recently.

Caudalie Divine Oil: I had heard lots of good things about this oil before I tried it so it had a lot to live up to. I have tried a couple of oils which are for your skin and this one is my favourite. I love the smell so much that I wish they would bottle it and sell it as a fragrance.

Origins Drink up Mask: The origins drink up mask has been a real saviour this month because we have had lots of snow and it has been really cold, my skin has been very dry. This is great to put onto your skin before you go to sleep, you leave it on over night and you wake up to lovely soft skin.

Ojon Rare Blend Oil: When I first tried this oil I wasn’t too sure I liked it because I didn’t think it was doing much for my hair but now that I have used it a few times I really like it. I just wish it came with a pump because its very easy to pour out too much and then it turns your hair into a greasy mess!

Ojon Revitalizing Mist: I have never used a detangling spray like this one before and I didn’t think I needed one but I have loved using this product. It makes brushing my hair so much easier after I have washed it and I really like the smell. I’m not sure its done much for the condition of my hair but I will repurchase another bottle when I have finished my current one.

2 comments:

  1. Great choices, everything looks lovely! I would love to try the Caudalie oil. xo

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment x