Sunday, 10 February 2013

REVIEW: Topshop Lipstick in Tease



I picked this lipstick up in Topshop a few weeks a go when I went to Cabot Circus in Bristol. I was originally looking to buy their lipstick in Saint but I wasn’t sold the colour because I thought it was very yellow toned and I wasn’t sure it would suit me so I swatched a few others and I decided on this one. Most of my lipsticks are nudes so I thought I should add a few bright colours to my collection even though I find wearing bright lipsticks a little scary.

This is a very blue toned barbie pink which I think is a really fun colour and I am going to enjoy creating a few different looks with it. The Topshop lipsticks are a lovely creamy formulation which are easy to apply and they last a long time if applied correctly. This is only my second one in my collection but I want to collect a few more over the next few months. Something I like about these are that compared to the Mac lipsticks I really like how the labels on the lipsticks are coordinated to which colour they are and I think this makes it easier when you are looking for a specific colour.

Does anyone else have any favourites from the Topshop lipstick range?

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I love lipstick.... Am thinking of investing in topshop one as well. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color looks lovely, I'm not really a lipstick person so I cannot recommend any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely colour!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't tried these lipsticks, but I've seen that they indeed stock a wide color scheme. This color looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment x