Sunday, 21 July 2013

Recent Purchases July 2013

Here are a few things I have picked up over the past couple of weeks. As you can tell from most of these things I have really been into neon recently, I think it is because the sun has finally decided to come out. I love wearing bright colours in the summer but this year neon seems to be everywhere.

The t shirt and jumper are both from Zara, I bought these just before the sale started which is a little annoying! I love both tops and I’m sure I’m going to get a lot of wear out of these. The jumper will be great when the weather starts to turn colder which we all know it will. The colours are not quite showing as bright as they are in real life.


 
I don’t own a midi dress so when I saw this one in Primark I had to pick it up, I love the floral print. I think it will be great for any BBQ’s or parties coming up  and I can dress it down with a loose cardigan.
 
I picked up this neon bracelet from H&M which will be a great pop of colour paired with a white t-shirt and jeans. I also bought these rings from Primark, they are a steal at £3!
 

Lastly, these are a couple of nail polishes that caught my eye. I haven’t tried the Barry M gelly polishes but I have heard good things about them and I wanted some more neutral colours.   The shades are Essie Butler Please, Barry M Prickly Pear & Barry M Lychee.



P.S I know the colours are a little off in these photos, I'm trying some different photo editing software.

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment x